Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Cost of Potty Training...

The COST of potty training Lucas for #2:

Cube and Stack Wall-E : $11
Neville the train : $11 (thank God for the 40% coupon from Michael's!)
Sheriff (from the Cars movie) : $ 6
Expression in the toilet : PRICELESS!!



5 comments:

KatieB said...

Oh, Jenny. Is he every going to hate you for those when he's bigger!

Jenny Tan said...

Actually, I asked him if I should take a photo of him, and he said yes (and crying at the same time) for the first photo. The second one, he exaggerate his post for the camera, and laughed! =)

Anonymous said...

These are priceless pictures for his wedding day! Poor Lucas, but it's hilarious, though! **very bad of me to laugh**

Unknown said...

I pity Lucas, from the bottom of my heart. He will feel so sorry to allow u to snap the pics. Good idea, can blackmail them when they're older

Jenny Tan said...

Yes, I have deleted one of the photos I originally posted...after all the nagging from everyone...and "thanks" to my brother-in-law (and my sister, I bet) who showed my parents this blog (!!!) ~ and got me in trouble! ;P But I have to keep the one that he posed for me...cos' that one IS funny! =P