I saw this cookies on
Angry Chicken's blog few days ago. I've been wanting to make some kinda pumpkin stuff...pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffin...so, when I click on the "
recipe" site, I found that many have given great reviews on this particular recipe. So, I tried it last night. Turned out great! Very cake like, very moist...unlike the everyday cookies...you'll either like it, or hate it. So far, Nd who's the most picky one among us, gave his thumbs up! This morning, as I was still half asleep, told him the cookies were in the oven, meaning, he could take a couple for lunch, as in 2 or 3. When I got down stairs to check, "a whole bunch" were GONE!! =P

I changed the recipe a little...
- Substitute 1/2 C of white sugar with brown sugar (as suggested by a reviewer)
- Cut about 3 Tbs off the remaining 1 C of white sugar (might cut to just 3/4 C next time, since I do like the cream cheese glaze)
- Added 3 oz of soften cream cheese to the glaze recipe
- Cut the 2 C powered sugar to just 1 C

So, if u ever crave for something pumpkin, and don't want anything too complicated, this will be the one! :)
2 comments:
woah... look yummy... drooling now
Get to know ur blog from binky ~
Thanks Jolenesiah ~ try it yourself someday! :)
Post a Comment