Thursday, November 6, 2008
A Confession of my Obsessions!! =P
I confess: I am obsessed/addicted with a couple of things....magazines, books (mainly books on cooking and baking, crafts), papers (this obsession started after I join the scrapbooking frenzy! :P). I can totally see myself obsessed with fabric next! Not that I know how to sew~I'd like to learn to sew if given the chance, but I wouldn't dare start another hobby now! :P But some of the fabrics that I've seen lately are just so fun, interesting, funky...kinda like my papers! Talking about the papers that I have, I could probably wall paper a room or two! :P Hope my husband isn't reading my blog! :P Let just say that what you're about the see, isn't the only ones I have...these are just the ones that are neatly shelved! I have books and magazines everywhere else in the house... ;P hehehehee...
Mainly Martha Stewart magazines on the bottom and middle shelves arranged according to month and year! The one and only top shelf belongs to my husband for his guitar magazines. :P




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My gawd woman... You need help!
Yup Dean, I'm checking myself into a rehab!!!! ;P
Same, same! *chuckle*
Your room looks awesome!!! Can I come and stay in it????
My 'sampah' also starting to invade other people's space! :P
Fabric??? Gosh! I am so wanting to start felting!!!!! I bought some during my trip to KL and there are sitting in the plastic still... wonder when I'll have time!
Smartie Pants...err I dunno bout that, since ur house is less than 5 mins away from mine! ~ Dun wanna find trouble with ur husband and Michael!;P Once the bed is on the wall, I can have u and Janet over to scrap all day! :)
Alice,...aiyo, lucky u r so far away lah...if not, I think I'll have even MORE addictions/obsessions!!! :P
Let's see!!! Just because I live close doesn't mean that I don't want a break from the boys. Plus you are a great cook!!! Plus I would get to see my little Lucas!!! Plus we could shuffle papers!!! Plus I am positive your house is much quieter than mine!!!
I could find more excuses if you want??? ;)
Post a Comment