Thursday, March 12, 2009
Making Her Bed
When she was four or five, she has started making her bed --- with some help. When she was in kindergarten/ 1st grade (standard one), she gets rewarded if she makes her bed without me telling her to. Of course by the end of 1st grade, she was expected to make her own bed everyday, unless we were getting late for the bus, which happens every now and then. I realized she often arrange her pillows/soft toys differently...depending on her mood. Today, I was in there, and I notice this arrangement! It just caught my eyes! I just think is so darn cute!!! She usually hides her Mr. Monkey (please pretend you don't know about "him", cos' she'll hate me for mentioning! :P ) under SOMEWHERE...but today, though you can barely see him, but he's peeking over the pillow, with all of his other "friends"! =)
Labels:
kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought the Mr.Monkey is the huge pillow up front, but when I looked closely at the photo, hahaahaa.... there it is...can barely see his head!!
Waaa... nice bed..kinda wished mine was like that too.. haha
Binky, remember, whenever u come over, pretend u don't know about "him" ok?! :P
Jonathan, didn't know u want a pink bed w/ soft toys??! hahhhaaa
Post a Comment