She's also getting very good at paper cutting. Just by using my scrap papers, cut, cut, cut, snip, snip, snip, and a whole lot of tiny paper on the floor...this is what she created...
Note that the girl is holding a fan on her hand, partially covering her face. She's also wearing a belt with a flower buckle, and the cuff on her pants are made with pattern papers!
7 comments:
Hi! I love your blog! Great way for me to keep track of Yesmin's and Lucas' growing pains and adventures. ;) Really miss them!
I think Yesmin is definitely taking after her mum! :)Love that picture she drew...hmmm do I see a contemporary art protege in the making or what?!
Hey there! Seems that Yesmin has inherited your artistic skill. Love your blog - didn't know you had one until I saw your little message on my site today. And yes, hand-me-downs are most welcomed! Bring them over in your next trip back to KL. Ooh... Can I hyperlink your site?
Yes, she takes after your artistic genes. I particularly love that Picasso-style drawing. You should consider framing it up or asking her to draw some similar style ones so that she can sell her work..!
Definitely from the Tan family. Keep them, maybe one day it will worth millions. Oh, and EE gets 10% of all sale proceeds:)
Thanks everyone! I'm just glad that she did inherit a positive skill from me, and not just those chubby cheeks! :)
However I have to clarify that ND (Lee) is very artistic too! He actually can draw very well (inherit from his mom). He's probably more artistic than creative I'd say. Anyhow, his job/industry doesn't show case this skill, at least not in the form of drawing/sketching.
Dean - will bring back some, as long as Shu Yin doesn't grow too fast. And yes, u can hyperlink my blog --- I just started blogging few days ago. =)
Jenny,
Shuyin is already growing too fast! She's wearing clothes for 3-year-old now! At 1 year 5 months this week, she's about 86cm tall!
i like the drawing. its very artistic! shd frame it up! ya like picasso!
Post a Comment