Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Autumn (Fall)

A typical Fall weather in Oregon...

9 something in the morning, and it's gloomy and foggy...


The beautiful tricolored leaves...
Nice to look at, fun to jump in ~ after SOMEONE rake 'em up ...

And so, here comes my allergies too!!! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that fog picture so much. Your camera skills are good! Did you get it with your new camera? I also did take some fall pictures and have been wanting to post it up, but too busy!

🐽 said...

nice nice nice! leaving in 4 season country is so much fun!! binky pumpkin pic was great! looks pro from the picture taken...happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

Zoe, come come come, migrate here la..okokok.. I think I now have little time to start my blog liao...

🐽 said...

ok i will join u...i will seriously plan for it. but again, it could take years!!! haha...