Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blogging

Obviously I've informed a whole bunch of friends about me blogging....and most of the response was "wah, you even got time to blog ah?" (that's our Malaysian slang of talking --- all the wahs and ahs and lohs). I feel very lucky to be a stay-at-home mom, I get to see my kids grow, take their first steps and I get to experience all their "first times"...and I also get to "keep and eye" on them! That being said, this job HAS a lot of pressure too! We all want our kids to grow up to be a responsible, well mannered, good, ...etc person. Sending them out to the world, I have to constantly be aware of their behavior, the friends they chose to hang out with...etc.

YES, without a doubt, I have LOTS of hobbies...and thank God, blogging is free! Anyway, let's just say that my blog is my "weekly/monthly report", like those of you who work in the office. Just that, my report doesn't have a dateline! ;) So, I am very lucky and I am very thankful for that! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also advertise your kerja sampingan if you have one... like your cake decorations, greeting cards, etc... Some of the folks I met in blogosphere make money by writing blogs too.

KatieB said...

Blogs are a great, fast way to keep in touch with those that are far away! I don't always have the time to stop and call or e-mail someone during the day, but I have a few blogs that I check every night after the kids are in bed. Thanks for sharing pics of the kids and keeping us up to date!
Katie

Anonymous said...

ya lor, very jealous that u can do so many things at home... most important is that u ENJOY doing it & makes U so enthusiastics!

luv,
wei