Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Mishy-milo" --- otherwise known as "Marshmallow"

We first had these flavored-filled marshmallows when we transit in Hong Kong on the way back to Malaysia last year. We all loved it. We tried to buy as many as we can (there were other flavors such as chocolate and fruity ones). But obviously, our last trip back was a little more than a year ago...and the ones we picked up from Hong Kong were long gone! =( Lucas would every now and then asked for "mishy-milo" (he can't pronounce marshmallow), and would say he wants to ride in the plane to go to Hong Kong to get them!

We've tried searching for them here in Portland, but the ones carried by the Asian grocery stores weren't as good as this brand. Yesterday, while shopping at Uwajimaya with Lucas, we found them!!!! We were so excited! Especially since Uwajimaya carries them in one big packet of the same flavor, and the pudding and chocolate flavor are our favorite! This morning when I asked Yesmin what snack she wants to bring to school, she told me she'd like to have ONE marshmallow (cos' she knows I don't allow candy as snacks) !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's that good, I'm gonna try one of those when I drop by your place this Friday. Good for you that Uwajimaya carries that in their store - now you'll have bottomless supply!