Sunday, October 26, 2008

Playing in the Fall Leaves!!!

It's been a dry week....the leaves were almost done falling from the tree in front of your house. That maple tree has always been the first tree among the others around here to lose its leaves, and the first to grow back in Spring. The colors are gorgeous! ...Guess who has to rake 'em up after they are done playing??!!

Yesmin's friend, Flora stopped by with her mom, just in time to help rake & mess it up!!!

Thank goodness he took a nap...otherwise, I doubt he'd be that "nice"!!!


They surely had a lot of fun!!
Leaves stuck on her hair!!! ;P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a lot of leaves. And I thought your front yard already had lots of leaves when I came by your place on Saturday. Haha... Lee definitely have to rake these up till "mampus"!

Jenny Tan said...

Oh ya, it was only 1/2 hour or so, AFTER u left our place...This time, I was the one who HAD TO RAKE! ;P Lee was bz putting stuff in the attic!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't mind helping you to rake them and throw over my boundary. Oh, please please. Send over some leaves to me.

Jenny Tan said...

=) Jessie, where are u? I'll toss a couple of bags over!