Saturday, November 15, 2008

Potty Joke??!!

If you have read my earlier post on "potty training," you'll know that potty training Lucas for his #2 wasn't easy. Anyhow, he's fully potty trained since those posts.

Today, as Yesmin and I were going through her Chinese lesson upstairs, and Lucas was patiently waiting for us downstairs playing by himself, suddenly said he has to go potty. So, I took him. As we were in the bathroom, he told me this:
"Mommy, I am going to pee pee, and not poo poo (please excuse my word choice, I am merely quoting my 4- year old). I am waiting for my poo poo, it is coming soon on DVD and VHS!!!" ---??? ;)

7 comments:

Dean Arif said...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!! A sign that he's been watching too much tv??!! Kids are so spontaneous and innocent... Good one Lucas!

🐽 said...

haha...i train LZ #1 and #2 @ 2 yrs old onwards... simply becoz i found out his "weakness" -- he is afraid of "SHIT" dropping out from his pants!!! he'll stop walking and keep screaming for help! looks like a huge monster popping out!

Daddy said...

LOL. This is a good one. Must include this into my compilation to share when I have to do a seminar in the future. Sure will be able to get the audience to laugh and break the ice! You are not going to charge me any royalties right???

Jenny Tan said...

Dean...err...yes, I'm guilty, he was watching a bit more tv than I normally do. ;P

Zoe, both of my kids were "afraid" of the "thing" coming out of 'em too...but instead of screaming for help, they hold in for days!!

BabynMe, THAT will depend on what seminar you are talking about! :) I will send u the bill! :)

Anonymous said...

Eh..Sorry i don't quite understand the joke..please explain to me.. ya i know I am slow

Jenny Tan said...

Gigi, u must not watch tv/video/DVD much. When a new show is out, after few months, they will start to advertise (on TV and on other DVDs or Videos)that THAT show will out on DVD and VHS this (for example)November!!! So, since Lucas was watching more video than I normally would allow him to, he picked up the phrase "it's coming soon on DVD and VHS" through those commercials.

Lilian said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! what????????