Monday, February 9, 2009

Doctors and Dentist

I knew I had to find a dentist soon, but I have been putting it off. I didn't like my previous dentist, cos' he and his assistant screw up one of my visit BIG TIME, though he has been very good at what he does the other times...but when it comes to medical and dental, once u screw up, that is it! On Saturday, I tooth started aching again, and this time it was really bad. I know I'm gonna be needing a root canal...I'm almost an expert of root canal and crowing by now. I probably have 4-5 crowning, 3-4 root canal! I'm every dentist's dream patient for this reason! By today, the aching has moved to another tooth...I am fearing that I might need two root canal now! That would definitely go way off the $1500 of what the insurance would pay! Sometimes I wonder if I should just get denture for the whole mouth instead to save some money! ;P By the way, a couple of friends and neighbor have recommended me their dentists...unfortunately non of them are in the network! So, I'm just gonna try my luck in picking a dentist! Wish me luck.

Besides that problem, Yesmin is home sick today. She started having fever and cough yesterday. Many kids and teacher have gone home sick in her school. I hope that it's just a common bug that she is getting. That poor child...she's usually so hyper and full of energy. Now, all she wants to do is sit or lay around. Yet, Lucas isn't leaving her in peace. When she's taking a nap, he tries to bring her toys and stuff! :)

No comments: