This is my hubby's car, parked outside. You can see the initial snow accumulated on the 20th, then the layer of ice on 21st, then the new snow accumulated on the 22nd --- kinda like a hamburger! :P
The kids are sitting on the snow, about 1 ft off the ground!!!
The Juniper planted along our neighbor's sidewalk creates a shield from the snow to form a cave! I can just imagine a bunny hopping in there. :)
Close up of the Juniper
Lucas shoveled the snow and said this is a waterfall! :)
Trying to build a fort with the recycling bin...I tell ya, it's A LOT of work!
Icicles forming on the gutters
This is a shot from the room window out onto the roof...that is how much snow has accumulated from a top view
Yuck! We've got about a foot now, but the city is still going strong. I heard on the news that you're supposed to get some warmer weather today...hope it helps! So glad Diana made it home!
8 comments:
Yuck! We've got about a foot now, but the city is still going strong. I heard on the news that you're supposed to get some warmer weather today...hope it helps! So glad Diana made it home!
-K
MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a wonderful holiday.
JenE, JenE, JenE
Love the pictures! I am glad I missed it! Kiss my cuties for me! Tell Lee he has a lot of shoveling yet to do!!!
Your igloo blocks looked so neat. Check out my half-built igloo in my FB - kinda sloppy, I'd admit! Hahaha...! Yeah, it's a lot of work and backache.
SO nice with all the snow... we hardly have any drops of water from the sky! :(
Hi there! Merry x'mas and have a wonderful new year!
Post! :)
Missing all of you!
-K
Jenny, now the lazy bug has caught on to you too! Did your fingers freeze in the snow as well???!!! Waiting for your posting.....
Post a Comment