Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thankful

Despite the cabin fever (and the whining) I am experiencing, I want to say that I am very thankful...
I am thankful for...

  • The heater that is running to keep us warm after a fun time playing out in the snow.
  • The electricity that lights up when it gets dark, and when I need to cook and bake.
  • The food that we have to keep our tummy filled.
  • The water that is running instead of freezing up for us to clean and drink.
  • Haggens (grocery store) to be a short walking distance from our house.
  • The people who WORK in Haggens to get to work, so WE could get what we need.
  • The $1 movie rental in Haggens to keep us entertained when needed.
  • And for my husband to be safely home everyday of the week that he has driven to work in this condition.
I will pray for those:
  • whose house have lost power, some, has no power for 48 hours now... that the electricity would be restore SOON.
  • Those who HAVE no choice but still HAVE to go to work, to get home safely.
  • The firefighters, paramedics, and police officers who rush out to help those in need of their service, stay safe themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too.

Smartie Pants said...

JenE,JenE,JenE
I love this posting. We really are so blessed, and taking the time to remember those things is so important. Awesome reminders, thanks!!!