Monday, January 19, 2009

It's driving me CRAZY!!!!

No, no, it's not my kids nor my husband....but it is this blog site that is written in Chinese, that has ABSOLUTELY the most delicious looking bread. See it for yourselves here. Unlike the European style with the crunchy crust, this is the Asian style with the soft and light kinda bread. Though I know how to read some Chinese, but my level isn't good enough to read and understand what he/she is saying! I have asked for translation but have no reply. I have also ask a Taiwanese friend to translate, but she is unable to translate 100% as she too doesn't understand some of the ingredients!!! Arrrghhhh!! I am looking at those bread, and droooling!! When I can learn how to make this bread??? It's almost flooding here with my drool, HELP!!!! :/

3 comments:

Carolyn~~* said...

perhaps i can try to translate for u...at the same time get your recipe =p

Jenny Tan said...

Yes, please!!! I still can't figure out what is "tian ran niu nai xiang liao" the one that requires 4grams, and the last 3 notes above the bottom picture!!! Please please please! U know where to get the recipe right??! Just click on the underlined "here" on my post.

Jenny Tan said...

oppps, not underlined, but the blue colored "here" that has the link to the recipe. =)