Thursday, February 26, 2009

#6 and #6 Photo Meme

I was tag a few days ago by Alice....while I was still in my mental vacation, which I will get to it SOON :) Thank God, this isn't one of those list of questions that you have to answer...so here it what you gotta do...

***Rules***
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.


Unfortunately, there's only ONE photo in my 6th photo album!! So, this is it....


We were attending the Portland Chinese School Chinese New Year carnival back in 2008. It was kind difficult to take their photo during that time...cos' all they wanted to do is touch the inflated fellow! :P The carnival was to raise money for the school/class and to celebrate Chinese New Year, of course. There were games run by each class and food from some where (I don't remember the name). The good is just ok...not that great really. The both had fun though. :)

Now the 5 lucky people that I'm suppose to tag...
  1. Binky
  2. Growing up with Little Guy and Emmy
  3. Smartie Pants
  4. Mama Llama
  5. Home Sweet Home
Have fun!! :)

6 comments:

KatieB said...

I'll do this as soon as we get this weekend. Mom and I are headed to La Grande for 13 hours of scrapbooking on Saturday. CAN'T WAIT!

-K

Anonymous said...

OK, will do this. Sounds like fun! Not sure what's in my 6th folder, but hopefully not my scanned ID document!!

Anonymous said...

I have done your tag, and now, I'm tagging you with a new one:

http://binkyblogging.blogspot.com/2009/02/tag-pregnancy-tag.html

Angeleyes said...

Thanks for doing!

adriantai said...

hmmm... now i know where this 'tagging' started... heh heh... :)

Jenny Tan said...

ha, Adrian, not my fault ok, I got tagged too!!! :P