Lucky you!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It might be homemade cards, framed photo that I took, place mats, some small, some large, maybe even a scrapbook. I may bake you something and mail it to you.
Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
Don't worry, my imagination is not the great!
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
So....who will be the first 5 people?????
6 comments:
HELLO!!!!! I would very much like to get a gift from you!!!! As I told KT, you two are the only bloggers that do it regularly so I should be a shoe in. In fact I am very easy to please. You would not have to mail it either because I am sooo close. Plus I deserve it.
Diana, looks like u'll be getting ALL 5 gifts!!! ;) lol
Me!
:)
AND ME...what's it actually? i havent finished reading.. hahaha...
Count me in!! =)
I won I won I won!!!!! I got the best souffle with raspberry sauce fresh and hot out of the oven and delivered to my door!!!! It doesn't get better than that!!! I forgot to take a picture because my family and I only had time to get out our spoons before they were gone!!!!
Post a Comment