Ok, I know I've been MIA...but with a good reason. I've been on a "mental vacation" in Forks, Washington for the past week and a half. I promise once I'm none with my "mental vacation" I'll be back...I'll be back to reply each and every comment, and I will also share with you my "mental vacation." In the mean time, I hope all of you are enjoying you days and weeks ;)
5 comments:
It's great to hv a mental vacation!~
kids no school meh?
Apa itu 'mental vacation'????
Those brownies have convinced me...MUST. BAKE. Brownies! :) Thanks...my chubby body does NOT need them...but they are good. lol
Little Princ's Mummy : totally agree! :)
Gigi and Alice ~ mental vacation means going on a vacation with only your imagination ~ dun need to leave ur seat/home! :)
Veronica: lol ~ don't we all NOT need the good old brownies?! Sorry for the temptation :P ~ just remember to "SHARE" the brownies you make ~ that way, you can have a little reward w/out feeling guilty! :)
Post a Comment