Monday, February 9, 2009

She Did It!!! =)


I bought a Rubik's Cube for Nd (Lee) as a Christmas present 2 years ago. So far, he manage to complete 2 faces of the cube. Yesmin loves playing with it too. One or two months back, she actually manage to complete one side!! We were so proud of her, but I thought it was just by luck. And of course after that, Lucas has to mess it up --- she wasn't happy at all ;P

Few days ago, she picked up the cube again. Turning and twisting --- ta da! She really did it again. The following day, she did it another time! =) I can't even come close to that! Well done sweetie! ;)

2 comments:

Smartie Pants said...

Good job Yesmin!!! I just peel the stickers off and line them up so the colors match!!!

Jenny Tan said...

That's what Ryan told us last year!! I thought was a great idea too! ;)