I truly think there's a gene for "where is ...???" Does that sound familiar?? My dad has it, MY HUSBAND probably have DOUBLE that gene, and so do my monkeys! ~ A little MORE in Lucas than in Yesmin. I'd say that out of 365 days, maybe there are only 20 days (or less) that I actually don't get that question. Nd (Lee) and I have married for 8 years + now. We have lived in this house for almost 7 years. Yes, I am a homemaker, so I take care of putting things away after grocery/whatever shopping trips, so of course I KNOW things are. BUT, through out our "almost" 7 years of stay here, I HAVE NOT moved stuff around in the pantry. The medicine are still where they are, the spices, the drinks (coffee/cocoa/tea/Milo..etc), the snacks, the condiments, plates, containers...whatever it is, ARE STILL in the EXACT pantry, on the EXACT designated shelves!!! The extra shampoo, tooth paste, laundry detergent, batteries...etc, ARE STILL EXACTLY where they are. So, I wonder WHAT is it that makes him (Nd/Lee) every so often ASK me "Where is...???"
As for the monkeys? At least, Yesmin would try to look for whatever she's looking for by herself, most of the times. However, Lucas WOULD NOT even TRY to look for it before asking "Where's my ...???" He would just STAND there, expecting the (usually) toy would somehow, make its way to him! Ha! See the similarities in the MALE SPECIES?? I can't totally in that cos' I know my sister (yes you, jia) does the same! :P And guess what, when I get mad at them for constantly ASKING, Nd (Lee) would answer back "Fine! We won't ASK you anything, anymore!" ~ as though he ASK me it's because he LOVES me! HA HA, very funny, darling!
3 comments:
same over here la!! I will always replied in a very scarcastic way: neh, is on my hand la.. =) beh ta han!!
I have elevated from the one who asks to the one who provides the answer!!!
heh heh... i think its just a way of showing we need our wife and without them, we're helpless... :)
but of coz we're not that helpless... :)
Post a Comment