Remember how I don't like the color Purple???!!! ...Well...this is one of my potted flowers I got from the nursery few weeks ago. This is for ALL of you who LOVE the color PURPLE!! ;) Enjoy, and Happy April Fool's day =)
Nice try KT...but I know I AM DEAD SET on NOT liking that color...I will only accept what Mother Nature creates...other than that, don't even waste your time trying to convert me!!! ha ha! :P
JenE, JenE, JenE!!!! Thank you for the beautiful pictures!!! You have a very artistic eye for photography. To say that you don't like purple is so sad. It's hues range from violet to reds. Imagine a world void of purple. It is a symbol of royalty and we all know you are a "princess"!!! You are warming to that color I can tell. And it's OK we will accept you into our club :) Love Ya!!!
5 comments:
Those are beautiful! Good job on choosing such a delightful color! :) We'll convert your eventually.
Nice try KT...but I know I AM DEAD SET on NOT liking that color...I will only accept what Mother Nature creates...other than that, don't even waste your time trying to convert me!!! ha ha! :P
My favorite color! Thanks for sharing the pix!
Oh, why won't you like purple, it's so gorgeous !! U like purple cabbage ??
JenE, JenE, JenE!!!! Thank you for the beautiful pictures!!! You have a very artistic eye for photography. To say that you don't like purple is so sad. It's hues range from violet to reds. Imagine a world void of purple. It is a symbol of royalty and we all know you are a "princess"!!! You are warming to that color I can tell. And it's OK we will accept you into our club :)
Love Ya!!!
Post a Comment