Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm slacking too!!! (KT, KT,KT! ;P)

I know I haven't been blogging for awhile...thanks for the reminder Smartie Pants! :) All those eating of Turkey is just making me soooo lazy! :P I'll get back on track soon....I hope... :P

2 comments:

Smartie Pants said...

JenE, JenE, JenE you are not a slacker!!! Just as I wrote to KT, KT, KT I really enjoy the pictures and to hear what your up to. So I get sad and hungry when all I see is fried rice for a couple of weeks. Now I have to drool over your PIES!!!!

Jenny Tan said...

hhahahaa! :P Don't drool over the pie...cos' the bottom was so soggy! :P I told Ellie that this looks so bad, I better not let her bring some back to Karyn. But she was so sweet and kept on saying it's so good and insist on "hinting" me she wanted some to bring home! :P