Have u ever feel like the list of things u need to do goes on and on and on?? I feel that ALL THE TIME that I don't even know where to start first! :(
Here's my list, in no particular order (that's y I can't put priority on what comes first!!!)...
*Clean, clear and organize my closet.
*Clean, clear and organize my room! (yes, one room is cleaned and cleared, while the other one is a mess...it's like a cycle...round and round it goes)
*Clean, clear and organize ALL of my pantries/fridge (talking about this makes me wanna pull my hair out. Guess y?! Cos besides having a deep pantry where I cannot see what's creeping behind there, when my DARLING husband tries to find his tea, or get the coffee out, where he has to move some things around, just CANNOT find the afford to place THOSE things that he moved back to where they belong!!! I can always tell that HE has been through the pantry!!!Aaarrggh!!! =P)
*Sew the stuff I bought the fabrics for (yes, I bought fabric even though I said I wouldn't).
*Scrapbook, make cards!
*Bake, bake, bake - there's a LONG list of things I wanna bake, but has no clue which should come first, as usual!
*Clean the bathrooms (I HATE this job, waiting for visitors to come, so I'll scramble to get 'em sparkling clean! ;P ---Drop bys don't count...so Smartie Pants don't even of just popping by and expect sparkling clean bathrooms! ;P)
*Iron the clothes (I HATE this too!)
*Upload photos to Costco.
*Organize my secretary desk.
*Organize the kids' toys.
*Organize my kids and husband!!??? :P --- hahhahaha, I'm just going nuts here! lol :)
I'm sure I'm missing some thing else.... Oh yes!
*Clean, clear and organize my car and my darling husband's car(nope he doesn't clean his car, usually I feel so disgusted that I just HAVE to clean it for him--- what a nice wife I am right? Let's have fried rice again tonight!!hhahhaha)!!!
*Return stuff to the stores (this is something HE cannot stand me! :P I take full advantage of the return policy here in US, it drives him nuts!! ;P)
*Not to forget, updating my BLOG!!! :P
Time to cook dinner and go yell at Yesmin to take her shower! Talk to u all later...hope no one is as confused as I am....or should I hope that you all are too! :P
5 comments:
u r not the only one!!!!!
Hahahahaaaaa......... looks like someone is also in the same boat! Luckily my house is not as big as yours!!
JenE JenE JenE, slow down!!! There will always be a list one hundred miles long. The most impportant thing is to enjoy your free time because it is seldom for long, enjoy your family for they grow to fast, and remember there are no prizes given for having everything perfect!!! You only get the headaches of frustration and tiredness from trying to keep up with everything!!!! Trust me, been there and it was to hard to try and be perfect. Remember Martha Stewart has hundreds of assistants to help her look good!!! YOU LOOK GOOD without the "assistants"!!! OK
JenE JenE JenE, when have I ever come over and looked at your toilet bowl and called the home police for not having a sparkling toilet!!! I come to see you and my little cuties!!! (Yesmin, & Lucas)
I LOVE Lucas hugs. I could care less what the house looks like, because mine is a disaster!!! We should take some Yoga classes together. We need to learn to relax!!! "Downward Facing Dog" anyone???
I know, I know....most of the time I just ignore them...but once in a while, esp this time of the year, I just feel the sudden overwhelming feeling! ;P
Post a Comment