Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Totties Pretties

If you read my previous post on headbands, I'm glad to inform all of you that you can now purchase these pretty headbands from Totties Pretties on Etsy now! :) Now that Christmas is near, it'd be a great gift! Hope u all will enjoy these pretty headbands as much as Yesmin and I do! :)

8 comments:

Angeleyes said...

smile until so sweeeeeeet!

Anonymous said...

Can I get one with blinking reindeer horns for Ian??

KatieB said...

Cute!

By the way, I tagged you tonight. See my blog. :)

Smartie Pants said...

I wish I could wear such cute things.

Daddy said...

Aiyoh. So cute. Too bad Ryan is a boy. Can't possibly dress him up like that.

Jenny Tan said...

Angeleyes- when she's in the mood, she loves to pose for the camera...dunno where she learn from, always turn to her side! :P
Binky - cannot lar..these are all made with ribbons and stuff...I think u can find those reindeer ones in the stores. :P
Ryan's Life - Thanks!
Smartie Pants - I tried on Yesmin's...and I don't wanna remember how I look with it! :P
Daddy - U just have to produce #2, and HAS to be a girl! :P

Anonymous said...

Just pulling your legs lar!

Anonymous said...

I wish I have a daughter. :p