Wednesday, January 7, 2009

When They Love Each Other...






And when they show their love in a painful way...

4 comments:

KatieB said...

I love the pics of them together...but especially love the ones at the end with Lucas pulling Yesmin's hair! Reminds me of my childhood (I was the one getting my hair pulled).

Jenny Tan said...

Hrmp, KT, KT, KT, I wonder if "Anonymous" (being the youngest) was the one that pulled your hair most?! :P What was your reaction when your hair got pulled? Yesmin (like my sister...oppss, now we know who's the bully in my house) would just sit there, crying, calling for "MOMMY"!!!! I've been trying to tell her MOVE AWAY (duh), when he does anything to hurt her, THEN come and tell me! :P Those photos are priceless...can't wait to show them when they are adults! :P

Dean Arif said...

Classic...

Smartie Pants said...

My little Lucas would not do such a thing, would he???
That is a funny picture!!!
I was the one who always got in trouble in my house. My sister was so LOUD. She of course deserved it!!!