*scratching my forehead* ....I am seriously wondering HOW did the time past by SO QUICKLY??? I mean, it's already FEBRUARY!! Didn't we just celebrated Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and New Year....and then Chinese New Year??? Seriously, I am STILL working on my "Remembering 2008" post! And believe it or not, I still owe 3 friends CHRISTMAS presents, and one of them will be celebrating her birthday in just a couple of days!!! Aarrrhhhhgggg!! I really wish I am Hiro in the NBC Heroes...where I can stop time, and travel IN time, or maybe I should wish that I'm an octopus --- but then I'd need a bigger brain to coordinate the 8 hands that would be multi-tasking??!!! Haii ya ya... I seriously am in deep sh%#!!!! :P
Monday, February 2, 2009
Where did the TIME go????
*scratching my forehead* ....I am seriously wondering HOW did the time past by SO QUICKLY??? I mean, it's already FEBRUARY!! Didn't we just celebrated Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and New Year....and then Chinese New Year??? Seriously, I am STILL working on my "Remembering 2008" post! And believe it or not, I still owe 3 friends CHRISTMAS presents, and one of them will be celebrating her birthday in just a couple of days!!! Aarrrhhhhgggg!! I really wish I am Hiro in the NBC Heroes...where I can stop time, and travel IN time, or maybe I should wish that I'm an octopus --- but then I'd need a bigger brain to coordinate the 8 hands that would be multi-tasking??!!! Haii ya ya... I seriously am in deep sh%#!!!! :P
Labels:
Misc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Luckily, we're all in the same boat. I have quite the backload of gifts to get done, including your kids' birthdays which were in Oct and Nov!!! My feeling is it just makes the holiday last even longer!
-K
The older we get the faster it goes.
JenE those flowers are beautiful!!! What color are they??
I would like to get a copy of that photo.
Diana, the color is flaming orangy red. I got it from Farmington Gardens in the Summer. Do u want me to print it for you or send the copy to you?
Could you print me a copy??? I'll pay you for it. It's gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment